Monday, July 24, 2006

I have something I want to say to everyone! "BYE-BYE" !!! It is my very first word and the only one I can say so far. Yup, I have my first word and it is very exciting. Today as Grandma Donna was getting ready to leave I looked at her, waved, and said "bye-bye" clear as day! I had three witnesses and one of them was Mommy so it definately counts. Grandma Jan said she heard me say it three weeks ago, but Mommy didn't believe her! I haven't said it since then, but I pulled it out in front of everyone today! I will probably make them wait another month until I say it again, but you never know.

We went to Ikea today! It was lots of fun. I liked looking at all of the furniture and stuff. We stopped at the cafe and I sat in an uncomfortable Swedish high chair while Mommy and Grandma Donna ate Swedish meatballs. I tried them but thought they were yucky! I love Ikea but Cooper wasn't thrilled with it. The kid cried the whole time, he almost ruined my cheap Swedish furniture buzz!

2 comments:

kelsci said...

Have a wonderful life, Quinn. Let all those people help you to help yourself when you get older.

Robin said...

Yay Quinn!!!!