Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yesterday was so much fun!!! Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don took me to the mall. We rode on the merry-go-round and had McDonalds for dinner. I ate all my nuggets and frys, it was great!

Today I hung out with Mommy and Daddy all day....Cooper was there too but he isn't much fun yet. We all watched the Wiggles and played with my toys. I fed Mommy some of my Cheerios and I just thought that was the funniest thing ever! I am glad Mommy isn't pregnant anymore so she can have all the carbs she wants.

I have mixed feelings about tommorow. I am happy cause Grandma Donna is coming over, but really sad cause Daddy is going to Vegas for the whole week! If it weren't for Cooper me and Mommy could have gone with Daddy on his business trip. Mommy says I would love Las Vegas cause everything lights up and makes sounds....just like my toys! Oh well, I am really gonna miss Daddy!

The best part about tommorow is that my cousins from Washington state are going to be here! I haven't seen them since last year! It is always so much fun when they come over, I love playing with big kids!!!

No comments: