Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wednesday is speech day around here. I have speech in the morning and speech in the afternoon, why in the world did Mommy schedule it like that??? Oh well, I did good both times and had lots of fun. This morning I showed my speech teacher Heather how I know to wave bye-bye when someone gets ready to leave. She was really impressed that I understood to do that, I guess that shows good recepetive skills. After my nap me, Grandma Donna, and Cousin Sam all went to my Loyola speech therapist. I did pretty good there too. They sent home a report for mommy and it said I had good "protesting" skills....duh! My protesting skills are excellent, I am two years old you know!

Besides that I had a great day with my cousins! They are so much fun to play with. I love playing ball with Aaron, playing peek-a-boo with Sam, and cuddling with Emilia! Although I have to say that I wish Emilia would put her hair back, she is always leaning over me and her hair tickles my face!!! I love her anyway though, she is the best!!! I am so lucky to have such great cousins!

No comments: