Friday, July 21, 2006

Me and Daddy both got haircuts today! We went to the mall and I got my hair cut at the little kid place and Daddy got his cut at the big kid place. My place had T.V.! I was such a good boy during my haircut. I sat almost completely still and didn't cry at all!!! Mommy was so proud of me. My hair is really short now, so hopefully we won't have to go back for a while.

After we got haircuts we had lunch in the food court. I ate nuggets and fries and they were really yummy as usual. I had a good time putting the fries back in thier bag, everytime I did it I clapped for myself and said "yay"!

I love my new stroller! It was the first time I really rode in it and it was great! I like being up higher so I can see everything really good. It also makes it easier to pull stuff off racks! Plus, Cooper likes it too so he slept the whole time...I had Mommy and Daddy's undivided attention!

No comments: