Friday, February 23, 2007

Gosh, will someone please just buy our house already!!!!

Sorry, that was Mommy speaking, me I could stay here at Grandma Donna's forever! Apparently it is stressful for Mommy and Daddy though. I do have to admit that I haven't been helping, I am constantly looking for new ways to get into trouble. Today I fell off one of the rolling chairs when I was climbing on it to reach something. I also attempted to shake the other lamp that isn't broken yet...Mommy stopped me this time though. I figured out how to open the dishwasher and the trash can. Mommy tried to block me in the living room best she could...but it totally didn't work. I love staying here and getting into trouble! Oh, I forgot to mention that I also knocked over Mommy's full can of Diet Coke while she was trying to make dinner. There are a lot of people coming to look at our house tommorow so keep your fingers crossed that one buys it!

Tommorow we get to go see Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don! I can't wait, it has been so long since we saw them! We are gonna have a great time!

No comments: