Sunday, February 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!! I can't believe you are 32, man that is old!!! :)

It snowed all day today! Mommy is hoping for a snow day tommorow so she doesn't have to go to my IEP meeting. I hope that the meeting is on cause it means I get to go hang out with Grandpa Don! And unless it gets cancelled I also have an appointment with Pat Winders tommorow afternoon. Busy, busy!

Today was pretty fun. I got to play with Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill a bunch. I signed "banana" and got exactly what I wanted for breakfast. Then I was reading my book and there was a picture of a banana in it and I signed it then too! Grandpop kept making me try to walk to Mommy, but I didn't mind too much. I like walking to Mommy cause she always gives me big kisses, even though I don't exactly walk...more like lunge. Mommy says if anyone can get me to walk, it is Grandpop Bill. He is really good at making people do stuff they don't wanna...and I don't wanna walk!

No comments: