Saturday, February 10, 2007

Today was nuts! We went to Grandma Jan's house not once, but twice!! The second time was right in the middle of my nap. It was cause everyone kept calling and saying they wanted to see our house. Gosh people, can't you wait until the open house tommorow???

So of course I was really cranky when we got there the second time, and Grandpa Don wasn't even there to walk me around! Grandma turned on Sesame Street and I calmed down, then she gave me some leftover pizza and I was happy again. Cold pizza is da bomb! That means really good for all you grandparents out there. I ate two whole pieces!

I only got half a nap today so I had to go to sleep early. Tommorow is probably going to be just as crazy. All I have to say is...Ms. Charlotte, Sell This House!!!

No comments: