Monday, February 19, 2007

I don't know if I told you all this, but we moved! Not into our new house, but into Grandma Donna's house. We got tired of people always coming over to see our house so we decided to go on an extended vacation to Annapolis. Best idea ever!! Grandma Donna's house is so much fun! I am allowed in the kitchen here, which I love, and there is a really huge TV, which I really love. Plus there is constant attention from both Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill, which I really really really love!

Today Grandma Donna had the day off from work so we hung out and played all day long. Then Grandpop Bill came home for lunch and we worked on my walking a little. I took a step towards Mommy! It isn't walking, but it is a start. After work Granpop came home and we all went out to Chevy's for mexican food. It was really fun! There was a real truck up on the wall and lots of other stuff to look at. I had yummy chicken nuggets and shared my fries with Cooper. Then they brought me ice cream for dessert! Yummy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Quinn, I bet you he will be running in no time and you will be chasing after, wondering why you wanted him to walk/run so badly! Great achievement, everything starts with one small step :-)