Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well, today didn't start off as good as yesterday. One of my online friends passed away this morning and me and Mommy are so sad about it. We will miss you Mikey, even though I never met you I loved you, cause you were just like me...special in every way! So this morning started off sad, and Mommy gave me lots of extra kisses, which made it a little better.

Then this afternoon we had a little accident. You all know how I love to shake lamps right? Well, apparently Grandma Donna's lamps are made out of glass and very fragile. So while Mommy was feeding Cooper I went over and shook the lamp, knocked it over, and broke it! There was a huge crash and lots of breaking glass and Mommy started yelling. I thought it was the best thing ever and even clapped my hands. Mommy disagreed, she said I was a bad boy. She is right....I am a very bad boy, good thing I am also so cute! Sorry about the lamp Grandma and Grandpop!

No comments: