Friday, February 02, 2007

Today was lots of fun! Me and Mommy went to a Groundhog Day party and it was great. It was a potluck lunch and they had the yummiest chicken nuggets! I ate a whole bunch and then I went and played with all my friends. There was this really cool Elmo chair that vibrates when you poke him in the eye. I really liked it! Then they brought out this cool pop up school bus that was just like my tunnel but bigger. It was a really fun party!

I was really tired afterwards but I didn't really get a nap cause the painter guy was working in my room. I was such a cranky guy that I had to go to sleep early and I totally missed seeing Grandma Donna tonight! That is okay though cause I saw her this morning when she watched us during the home inspection....she even gave me a bath, fun!!!

No comments: