Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mornings at Grandma Donna's house are the best! Since I sleep in the hallway (yup, nobody wants to share a room with me cause I snore), I always see when Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill get up. I stand up in my crib and give Grandma a sweet smile and she can't resist picking me up, even though it is way too early! She takes me downstairs and gives me a snack (first breakfast) and I watch her get ready for work. I love that special time that I get to spend with her! Then she puts me back in my crib with a bunch of toys and cause I am such a good boy I play quietly until Mommy gets up. Oh, did I forget to mention she changes my diaper too??? You rock Grandma!!!

Today we just hung out and played. I watched the Wiggles and read my books. Mommy finally figured out how to block me into the living room and boy did that make me mad! Oh well. Mommy made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight and it was really yummy. I love playing with spaghetti and I also like to eat it. I also ate some meatballs! Grandma would put some on a fork and hand it to me, then I put the fork in my mouth all by myself! The only problem is that once I get the food off the fork I instantly throw the fork on the floor...that makes Grandma kinda mad. After dinner we went into Cooper's room and played the piano (keyboard). It was really fun, I love to hit the keys and then dance to the music I am making!

No comments: