Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Today started off with a bang! Mommy asked if I wanted a banana for breakfast...then she signed the word "banana". Well, I wanted to make sure Mommy understood that I really wanted that banana so I signed it too! Mommy was really impressed cause that is kinda a hard sign and I don't usually pick up any signs on the first try. She didn't even have to do hand over hand!!! So I gobbled down the piece of banana she gave me and looked right at her and signed it again! I am such a smarty!!! I had lots of fun the rest of the day too, Mommy posted some pictures for you all to see.

Yesterday we went to speech at Loyola. It took longer to get there since we are staying in Annapolis, so I fell asleep on the way there. I was really cranky when we got there but my therapist Jennifer did a great job of distracting me and cheering me up. She took me right to the motor room and when that didn't do it she got the bubbles. I am such a sucker for bubbles!!! We ended up having a good session afterall and then we went back into the motor room to play with my friend Mary. She is so pretty that she makes me nervous! Her mom said I have to take her to the prom! Mommy said I will like the prom, there is lots of dancing!

I am also having a great time getting into everything at Grandma Donna's house. I have figured out how to roll the kitchen chairs around so I can climb up and reach anything I want. I also realized that I am tall enough to reach the stuff on the tables now. Plus I figured out that the door to the laundry room doesn't latch so I go in there when Mommy isn't looking and close the door behind me. She never would have found me today, but I think she heard me giggle!!!

No comments: