Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Today was a really fun day! This morning we went to speech at Loyola and I had a good time with Ms. Jen like always. Then we went to the motor room and there was a little girl in there with us! Her name was Mary and she has Down Syndrome just like me! Of course, she was running circles around me...both literally and figuratively. She could walk and run and climb and Mommy said she had 40 signs! On top of all that she was a real cutie, I hear plans are already in the works for us to go to prom together :) I am so happy that we have speech at the same time so we will be able to play together every week.

After speech we went to Grandma Jan's house. Our house is for sale and people want to come over to see it, sans kids. So I think we will be spending a lot of time at Grandma Jan's. I was so excited to see Grandpa Don was there, but he had to work so I just hung out with Mommy and Cooper. While we were there Mommy discovered that when she calls me "Quinn" I totally ignore her....but when she calls me "Quinn Banta" I do exactly what she says. It must be in every kids genetic makeup to know their Mom means business when she calls them by their full name!

No comments: