Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Daddy is coming home tonight and I am so happy about that, I really missed the big guy!

Today Mommy and me played with my new blocks and I really impressed her because now I can reach into the deep bucket and take the block out myself! My OT is going to be very impressed with that. Hey, those blocks are really yummy, why wouldn't I just reach right in and grab it. After that we watched Signing Times and I really liked it this time, we got to see the whole DVD.

After dinner me and mommy went and played on her bed. Portia came over and let me pet her and I let her lick me. It was really nice getting to be close to Portia, usually she is so afraid I will pull her hair she won't get near me! She must really miss daddy if she is trying to get loving from me!

No comments: