Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my official first birthday! I am ONE YEAR OLD! Can you believe it? It only feels like I am 10 months old, strange huh? I had a great day. Mommy and me played a lot and had a great time. I played in my excersaucer and was really jumping up and down, it was really cool. Michelle, my OT, came over and bounced me on her big ball. That was fun cause I like to bounce, but she kept making me sit up. I showed her some of my new toys that I got for my birthday and she was really impressed.

Grandma Donna came over for a little while to wish me a happy birthday in person. I love seeing her, she always wears a cool necklace for me to play with. She is a really good cuddler too. I got to play with Daddy a lot tonight too, so my birthday was perfect!

No comments: