Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Great Grandma Berta!!!!

I had a great day. Yesterday when my teacher came over she taught me a new trick and I practiced it lots today. She showed me that if I lift my arms up someone will pick me up and cuddle me! I did it with some encouragement from Mommy a couple of times today, and by tonight I was doing it all on my own! Mommy is very excited that I am doing my first sign, next I have to learn "more" that could really come in handy.

We are real busy getting ready for my party on Saturday, I can't wait. Mommy baked some really yummy cookies tonight, maybe she will let me taste one tommorow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great party Quinn, you sure know how to pick the best Mommy in the world, you are such a good baby and you sure are cute and you also did a good job picking a Daddy, we all love you lots, Happy 1st Birthday, Love G G Berta.