Thursday, April 07, 2005

I am not doing so good with updating lately. Sorry, I will try harder.

Today I practiced sitting a lot using Mommy's new idea. I sit in the laundry basket with my Boppy in front of me. This way I don't fall as easy and I can prop my hands on the Boppy. Mommy must really love me and want me to sit, cause she gave me her best laundry basket! And laundry baskets are in high demand around here, cause Mommy would rather play with me than put laundry away. Anyway, I love the laundry basket, it is really cool and it does help me sit.

I had a fun day, Daddy came home early..yea! Mommy started kissing me all over my face and I loved that. It made me laugh out loud, she is the best! Tommorow I am gonna spend the night at Grandma Jan's house cause Mommy and Daddy are going to a Conference that is all about how they can help me. Sounds boring, I will have much more fun at Grandma's house!

No comments: