Monday, April 18, 2005

What a weekend!!! I had such a great and exciting weekend that I didn't even get a chance to post to my blog!

Friday we spent all day at Grandma Donna's house so that Mommy could get ready for my party. It was great, I got to play with Daddy, Portia, Grandma Donna, Grandpop Bill, Great Grandma Berta, Connie, and Christine!!!! That is a lot of people to play with! It was so much fun.

Saturday was my big first birthday party! That was so cool. So many people came just to see me, it was wonderful. I was so excited I didn't even need a nap. I got held by tons of people, some I had never even met before. Then I got to eat cake. And then I got a whole lotta cool presents! What a perfect day!!!! I want to thank everyone for coming and helping to celebrate me!!

On Sunday I was totally tired from my exciting weekend, but it just keep getting more exciting! Mommy and me went to the mall and met some of our friends from the computer. I got to play with Kayla and Emily it was so much fun. Kayla is still kinda little like me so I shared my toys with her. Emily is five years old, she was lots of fun. She cuddled me and played dentist with me. They are both extra special just like me! It was so much fun, but after my long weekend I just couldn't keep my eyes open, so I did take a little nap at the mall.

Today we just slept late, thankfully. Then we played with all my new toys, I love them all! Mommy had to go see the hand doctor so I went with her. We had to wait a whole hour to see him and I just played and talked to Mommy while we were in the waiting room. She said I was a really good boy. The doctor thought I was cute and was much more interested in me than in Mommy! After he found out about my having Down Syndrome he even examined me!!! Mommy was a little suprised at that, but I didn't mind too much. I guess he wanted to check out my designer joints! He said everything was good and that I was cute, and that I was lucky to have such a great mom. He was so right!!!

No comments: