Thursday, April 21, 2005

I had fun today. I played with my new train and puppy a lot. The puppy is so cool, it sings all kinds of neat songs and says all kinds of funny things.

My social worker Mary came over today, that was a suprise. She was suprised too, she couldn't believe how big I am getting! She was also very impressed with my ability to push up on my arms. Mommy was very glad she came over because she said she could get me a speech therapist! Apparently Mary can work magic, especially after Mommy said she didn't want to have to get lawyers involved!

Lindalee came over today too. She put me in a sitting position and made my train go. I was so busy watching the train that I sat up on my own for a few seconds! Can't let that happen again, got to remember to throw myself back next time. She really liked all my new toys. She put me in my walker wagon and said it was perfect for me to sit in. She pulled me all around the living room. She also really liked my train, I think she is going to buy one for her son now too! He is only 3 months older than me.

It was a very good day.

No comments: