Thursday, April 28, 2005

Yea! Daddy came home last night and I got to spend all day with him today. It was great.

We went to see Pat Winders and she was very impressed with my new skill, commando crawling! It counts as crawling but doesn't really look like it, which is why Mommy never realized that is what I was doing before. Pat said that is really great and that I am doing that way earlier than I should be. I figure that this takes some of that sitting pressure off of me. I had a lot of fun with Pat and worked really hard showing off for her. Then Mommy, Daddy, and me went out to dinner....I just wasn't in the mood. I cried the whole time and we had to leave before Mommy got to eat. By the time we got home I was all better, oh well.

Tommorow I get to go to Grandma Jan's house and then Saturday AJ and Jeffrey are coming over to play with me. It is going to be a great weekend!!!

No comments: