Sunday, April 10, 2005

I had a great time at Grandma Jan's house yesterday. We went to the mall and walked all around, it was so much fun.

Today we went over to Uncle Ian's house. That was really neat, I had never been there before. I got to play with Uncle Ian, which I really loved and hardly ever get to do. I even got to touch one of his cats! It was soft. I loved his rug cause it had this cool fringe stuff on the edge. I was so excited to be at Uncle Ian's house that I pooped twice while we were there! I think Uncle Ian was impressed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn, I know how impressed people can be when you do that type of thing. I got a special email from your 2nd cousin when Anorien peed in her potty. It's not likely to happen again for a long time cause she's only 1 1/2 but it did make a big impression. Keep up the good work. You are always impressive! See you soon at your birthday party.