Friday, April 08, 2005

Today was fun. I sat in my laundry basket and as you can see, Mommy finally took a picture of me in it! I had a bath, which I really love cause I get to be totally naked, that is the coolest. Then when Daddy got home we went over to Grandma Jan's and now I am spending the night there!!! I am so excited. Grandma is going to take me to the mall with her tommorow and we get to go to the bookstore. I wonder if she will buy me anything??

Also when we got over to Grandma's she had a bunch of new toys people had given her for me. There was a really neat mat that was like a piano and I can play it with my hands. You can change the sounds from music to dogs barking, cats meowing, all kinds of neat sounds. There were lots of other toys too, I am one lucky kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quinn we are the lucky ones for having you in our family, love you lots, G. G Berta.