Friday, April 22, 2005

I had today off, no one came over to work with me, I was able to just relax. I played with my new favorite toy, the train. I have figured out how to hit it so that it makes music, but doesn't roll away from me. Today I got a birthday card in the mail from my uncles Aunt Arden. It was really nice of her to think of me and there was a cute cat on the card, I really liked it!

Daddy came home a little early today and we all went out to dinner. They had really yummy bread at the restraunt we went to and I spent the whole time happily chewing on it. Then Mommy shared her dessert with me, vanilla ice cream!!! That was really yummy, but the sugar kept me up and I didn't get to sleep until after nine! Oh well, at least I got to stay up and watch Star Trek with Daddy!

No comments: