Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My teacher Norma came over this morning, but I just wasn't in the mood to be taught! I made my frowny face and even cried a little. As soon as she left I started laughing and playing again. I hope she didn't take it personally, I just didn't feel up to it.

I am starting to think about crawling. Sometimes I will bring my knees up under me when I am pushing up on my arms, but it isn't working!!! I keep going backwards, and that just isn't the point! Mommy and me watched my first Signing Times DVD today. I really liked it, there are kids on it and they show all kinds of new signs. It isn't quite as good as Teletubbies, but Mommy says it is important to learn signs. I keep looking at my hands, but haven't been able to figure out how to move them like the kids on the video yet. I will have to keep practicing.

No comments: