Monday, April 04, 2005

Finally, a blog update! Sorry, I have been very busy and we have had some computer problems.

On Friday we went to New York for a wedding. It was lots of fun. I was very good and quiet during the ceremony. Everyone said how cute I was in my suit, but Mommy forgot to bring the camera battery so there are no pictures. I didn't mind the long car ride cause I just love looking in my mirror and out the window.

Sunday we went over to Grandma Donna's and Grandpop Bills house to pick up Portia. Portia must have missed me cause she gave me a big kiss! We went out to dinner and I ate a french fry, well it is more like I played with it, but you get the idea. It was a fun night.

Today I went over to Grandma Jan's for a little while. It was lots of fun, Grandpa Don took me for a walk. They got me all kinds of neat books while they were at the Grand Canyon, and a really cute hat.

No comments: