Friday, July 15, 2005

I feel all better today, no more signs of a cold! Mommy is feeling a little better too!

We had a fun day. I practiced my cruising on the sofa. Mommy put her sandals up on one end of the sofa and I stood at the other end and tried to move down and get them. I really love those sandals, but cruising is kinda hard. I decided I wanted to move from standing by the sofa over to stand at my Leapfrog Table. It suprised Mommy a little, but I did a pretty good job of getting there. Mommy was impressed that I knew what I wanted and how I went after it. She said if that keeps up I will be walking soon. We also played with my ball, and a couple of times I reached out for it and said "Bababa". That may just be my first word, we will see!

We went to Fridays for dinner. I couldn't believe how much stuff they hang on their walls! I got to sit right next to Gumby and I kept leaning over to grab him. He was nailed down pretty good though, I don't know how the guy in the commercial got those shoes off the wall!

No comments: