Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I had a really fun day today. We had to wake up early cause my speech teacher came over. I really liked playing with her. She brought a cup for me to play with! How did she know! She also showed me a bunch of flashcards with pictures on them. Then she said the word. I was not very impressed until she showed me the Daddy card! Then I perked right up and got all excited, of course I know the word Daddy!

I had a great accomplishment today, after weeks of trying, I finally pulled myself up and under my excersaucer!!! I have been trying to figure out how to do that for a really long time and today I just went for it! Mommy took a picture, she posted it below...she was really proud of me. Lindalee my PT came over today too. She said I was doing really great. She was also very impressed that I made it under my excersaucer. She thinks I am almost ready to start walking behind my wagon, that sounds like lots of fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Quinn! keep up the good work.Love you lots G G Berta