Friday, July 29, 2005

Today was so much fun! We went to the mall and I was so excited to be there I kept leaning forward in my stroller and trying to grab everything! My cousins and my Great Grandma Berta were there with us. We went to Jillians but only played a few games, then we went to Chili's for lunch and I got to eat lots of fries, yum! After we ate lunch we ran into my OT Michelle and her baby daughter...it was weird seeing her out in the real world. Then we all went to Outdoor World and looked at the fish, it was really neat.

Tonight Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over and then Rona and Don (my uncles' mom and her husband) came over! I woke up just to meet them so I was a little cranky, but I always love meeting new people. Tommorow we are going to go for a long car ride and drive Grandma Berta home, then we get to pick up Mommy's cousin Autumn! She is gonna stay with us for a little while, I can't wait!

No comments: