Thursday, July 07, 2005

I had the best day today!!!! When I woke up this morning my cousins Aaron, Emilia, and Sam were all here. What a treat....I was so excited to see them I could hardly eat my breakfast. They all played with me for a while and then we all went to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch. I was a little scared of the Thunderstorms, but Mommy would just hold me when that happened and I would be okay. The kids all got these cool cups that lit up...I can't wait till I am old enough to get one of those!

When we got home we played even more, those kids are so much fun, I loved it! Then Lindalee came over and I was so hyped up she couldn't believe it. We worked on cruising the sofa and Emilia really helped with my therapy, that made it much more fun. Then I got to cuddle with Grandma Donna for a little while when she picked up Emilia and Sam. After that I got to spend the evening with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don so Mommy and Daddy could go out with Aaron. It was a perfect day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you "I Love you Amy" you are not only a wonderful Mommy, but also the best aunt and granddaughter.