Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well, my teacher didn't show up today, which was pretty disapointing. But I got over that real fast cause when I woke up from my nap, almost all of my cousins were here! Everyone but AJ, but I will be seeing him soon anyway. Cousin Jeffrey had these really cool chains on his pants, I wonder if they make them in my size! After Uncle Ben dropped off the kids we watched this pretty cool show about a space invader. I liked it a lot. Then Grandma Donna came over to pick up Aaron and Sam. I gave her a few hugs, but I wanted to play not cuddle!

Emilia is spending the night. We all went to Longhorn for dinner, I filled up on cheese curls and didn't really have any room left for bread. There was a little girl at the next table and I really liked watching her. After that we went to Jillians and Emilia hit the jackpot and won 100 tickets on one game! It was a really cool day, and tommorow we all get to go to the Port Discovery museum...yay!

No comments: