Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It was a really fun day! When I woke up my cousins were here again and I got to play with Emilia for a while. Then we went out to lunch at Chick-Fil-A, Mommy gave me a french fry, but it didn't look like a normal french fry, so I wouldn't eat it. After we ate we played in the play-place. My cousins had fun, but I was a little freaked out by the whole thing. We didn't stay too long cause some little girls started beating up Cousin Aaron. They were lucky that Aaron is such a nice guy, I would have hit them back!

We went to Krispy Kreme for dessert and everyone got a paper hat. Mommy said not for me cause my head is still too small...maybe next year. But we did get to watch them make donuts and that was cool.

My OT came over this afternoon and I showed her my latest skill. I can finally get those pesky little Cheerios in my mouth all by myself! I just figured it out this morning and Mommy was very excited! I am pretty happy about it too!

No comments: