Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It was a really long day today... First I had to go get my hearing tested. I passed with flying colors of course. The doctor even said that I did better than most 18 month olds! I can be very attentive when I want to be. Mommy and me went and sat in this soundproof booth and the doctor made all these sounds. All I had to do was turn my head and look at where the sounds were coming from....EASY!

After that I got a really short nap and we went to the eye doctor to check my hearing. At first I thought we were going to the heart doctor...but Mommy just got the addresses confused. Thankfully the heart doctor knew where the eye doctor was and gave Mommy directions. I did not like the eye doctors. They gave me drops in my eyes that really stung. Then I was too nervous that he would hurt me again so I wasn't very cooperative. He said my eyes looked good for now, but I will probably need glasses in 2-5 years. He said it is because I was born so early, not because I have an extra chromosome. Oh well, glasses aren't that bad, almost everyone in my family wears them!

The worst part about today was Mommy was sick. I feel bad for her. But I do think it is really funny when she blows her nose. I laugh everytime!!!

No comments: