Sunday, July 10, 2005

We are back from the wedding. Mommy and Daddy had a very stressful weekend, but I had a great time! I got to ride in the car extra long, cause of all the beach traffic. I got to go to Wendy's for the first time, cause we didn't have time to go to Cracker Barrel. Then I had a great time spitting up all over Grandpa Don's shirt and suit while we were at the wedding. That seemed to really stress Mommy out, but I thought it was kinda funny. I did enjoy seeing all of my kinda cousins and I really liked the music at the ceremony. The band at the reception was pretty good too, but they were a little too loud for my taste.

The best part of the trip was that I got to spend lots of time with Grandma Jan, Grandpa Don, Uncle Scott, and Aunt Stacey. I tell you though, those Bantas really know how to party! Congratulation Mike and Ginger! I hope you have babies real soon so I can play with them!

No comments: