Friday, July 22, 2005

I played with my cousins all morning, and then Mommy and me went to see Pat Winders. It was so good to see her cause we haven't been there in almost two months! She was very impressed with my crawling. Then I showed her my new secret trick! I can go from sitting to kneeling all by myself! Even Mommy didn't know I could do that. Then if I try really hard I can stand up from that position. So....it is time to learn how to climb stairs! Can you believe it? We practiced a little today, it isn't that hard, but I have to do it a little differently cause I have shorter legs. Pat said learning to climb stairs will help me learn to crawl on my hands and knees. That would be cool, I bet I could go faster that way.

I was so worn out that I fell asleep right when we got home, and I didn't even get to see cousin A.J. who spent the night tonight.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey - sounds like Quinn is doing great with is motor skills. I'm so jealous that you get Pat Winders to boot! Wow!

Just wanted to let you know as well that I'm getting a little webring up and running for those of us who blog about trisomy 21 in some way. Would love to have you join the ring.

Here is the page for the ring... http://trisomy21online.com/blogring.htm

Please let anyone else know about it that you think should be on it.