Sunday, July 03, 2005

Today was lots of fun! Daddy installed my new carseat and that is good. It is much more comfortable than the old one and I like it a lot. I still have to face backwards, but at least I can see out the window a little better. We met our new neighbors today, they seemed nice, but don't have any kids yet. They do have two dogs and Portia has really been enjoying barking at them. We went out to dinner to the Mongolian Grill. Mommy got me a new booster seat that folds up so she can bring it when we go out to dinner. I sat in it and it was much more comfortable than the highchairs, and more my size. I was really happy all through dinner. I played with a spoon, ate cheese curls, and had some butterscotch pudding, yum! There was a cool fishy at the restraunt and when Mommy showed him to me I just wanted to grab him! Mommy wouldn't let me though!

No comments: