Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I think I have caught Mommy's cold. When I woke up this morning there was all this yucky stuff running out of my nose. It was pretty cool! I didn't let that stop me from having a fun day. I crawled around and played with all my toys. I had to pull them all out cause Mommy put them away last night while I was sleeping.

Then I got a double dose of therapy. Both my OT and PT came at the same time. They seemed to really like working together, and I didn't mind a bit. They said I am really starting to get this transitioning from sitting to getting on the floor thing. I have been trying it out on my own when Mommy isn't watching.

Mommy tried to give me scrambled eggs for lunch today. I wouldn't eat them. Daddy says eggs are yucky, and I want to be just like my daddy! Plus, sweet potatoes are more fun to spit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea Quinn, be just like your Daddy but eat eggs, they are good for you, Love you G G Berta