Sunday, July 31, 2005

I spent a lot of time in the car today. There were good and bad sides to that. I really liked looking out the window and listening to music. But after a couple of hours all I wanted to do was crawl around and stand up and I couldn't! We went to Philadelphia to drop off Grandma Berta and to pick up Cousin Autumn. We stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch and I discovered that I love biscuits! I ate a whole bunch of biscuits, some eggs, and of course cheese curls....I was stuffed!

I really liked Autumns house cause she has two cats....I even got to pet one! I also got to play with some of their cat toys. Also, everything in Autumn's house sparkles! Aunt Leslie said that in the morning there are even rainbows! I really like the way she decorated her house...Mommy needs to put up some more prisms and crystals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn you sure are up late!, no wonder after taking so many naps today, Thank you for taking me home and for visiting for a while, hope you come back pretty soon,enjoy your visit with your mommy's cousin Autumn,I had a good time at your house, Love you lots and lots G G Berta.