Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Boy, has it been a long time since I updated! I have been a very busy boy! On Monday me and Mommy drove Autumn home. I was so happy to see Aunt Leslie and her totally cool house. It wasn't very sunny so most of the rainbows were not showing...but she did have really cool Christmas lights hanging on the wall. I also got to meet Autumn's boyfriend Nick, I want to be cool like him when I grow up!!!

After that we went to Great Grandma Berta's house and spent two whole nights! It was so much fun. I love playing with Grandma Berta and her house has all kinds of fun things that I crawled around and tried to get into. I got to taste my first real Philadelphia Soft Pretzel. It was really yummy and felt so good on my sore gums...no teeth yet, but lots of drool! My favorite part of the trip was sharing a room with Mommy. I love to be able to wake up and look at her whenever I want. She wasn't as thrilled, apparently I am a noisy sleeper.

It was a fun trip but I am so glad to be home. I missed Daddy and Portia so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quinn it was fun having you visit me, I hope you ask mommy to bring you again, you are so much fun and I love watching you crawl all over my house, you can bring your daddy next time, sorry Portia is not allowed, rules of the Condominium, Glad you enjoyed being in Philadelphia and eating
our delicious Pretzels.
Love you G G Berta.