Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You won't believe what I did today! I cruised along the sofa, and without any help from Mommy! Mommy and Portia were laying on the sofa and I crawled over to them. Mommy reached over to help me stand up, but I still couldn't reach Portia. So I held onto the sofa and walked sideways over to Portia. I got her too! Mommy was very excited cause I have never done that before. Maybe I will even show Lindalee when she comes over tommorow. Apparently it is a big milestone.

Grandma Donna came over for a little bit after work today. It was fun seeing her, she wore my favorite necklace and let me play with it too! She tried to read me a book but I wasn't interested. I just want to crawl and play and get into everything, who has time for books?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn I really enjoyed reading your Blog and knowing all your accomplishments, I love you so much and I sure miss my computer but I'm glad I can go to the library and keptch up on all your good things that you are doing, thank you for being my Great Grandson I'm such a lucky person Love you lots G G Berta