Thursday, August 18, 2005

I was really on the go today! I was crawling everywhere, and fast! Mommy had to chase me into the kitchen, the dining room, then back into the kitchen! I guess I wore her out so she put me in my excersaucer so she could take a break. I didn't mind though, I got to watch JoJo's Circus. When Daddy came home I tried the same trick with him, but he just put up this big gate that blocked me from leaving the living room. I am a pretty easy going kid, so I didn't mind (I thought the gate was fun to play with). Portia, however, got very upset! She barked and barked cause it meant she couldn't get into the dining room or kitchen. She is just going to have to get used to that though!

I had a very big and difficult poop tonight. It really sucked. Maybe it is time for Mommy to give me more bran. I pushed and pushed and it wore me out, so I fell asleep pretty soon after. Hopefully I will not have any more to report about on the poop front!! I thought we left those days behind us, oy!

No comments: