Friday, August 12, 2005

My gums really hurt! This teething thing...if that is what it really is....sucks! I was cranky all day but only off and on. Mommy and me played with my new flashcards, I really like them and I was pretty good at identifying the doggie. Then I got cranky so I got to watch Boobah, that show is the best.

Daddy came home early cause it is Friday and I got to play with him which was fun. But Mommy and Daddy finally gave me what I really wanted, cheese curls. I must have eaten half a bag, they really calm me down and make me feel better. Daddy pulled my highchair into the living room and we all watched TV together while I chewed on my curls! It was nice. Tommorow I get to go to Grandma Donna's and see lots of family that I never get to see, Fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Quinn, sorry about your gums, soon you'll have teeth and will be able to enjoy lots of good food. Miss you, come visit again soon, it was so much fun while you were here. Love G G Berta