Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today my Speech Therapist came over, and she had a big suprise...well two suprises! Fisrt she brought bubbles, which I really loved! Second, she is pregnant, which Mommy was very unhappy about! Mommy likes babies and all, but they mean maternity leave...which Mommy isn't happy about. Oh well, what are you going to do? This time the ST showed me cards instead of objects. That way I wasn't tempted to just grab the ball cause I love it. Each time she asked me to pick the card with the ball on it I did. Now all these grown ups finally really believe that I know that word, its about time! I knew cup pretty well too, I am one smart cookie!

I got to go over to Grandma Jan's as promised. It was lots of fun and I even went swimming in the kiddie pool they bought me. I had a really good time splashing around in the water, it was great! Pictures will be coming shortly. Tommorow I have my teacher and the OT, sounds like it is gonna be a long day!

No comments: