Saturday, August 06, 2005

We went over to Grandma Donna's house today and it was so much fun! I got to play with Grandma and Grandpop and all my toys at their house. There was lots of cuddling and kissing which is always fun. Then we had dinner and I got to eat biscuits, green beans, and rice. I even got to eat some Ice Cream for dessert, YUMMY!

After dinner we watched a really scary movie about Zombies, but I wasn't scared because Grandma was holding me. I fell asleep on the comfy blanket that Grandma always puts on the floor for me. It was a great day.

Tommorow we might go to the county fair, and on Monday we are going to go visit Great Grandma Berta! I can't wait, she is the best!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Just wanted to say that I looked at your website and Quinn is gorgeous. Congrats on the sitting as well, that's a great milestone to reach.