Monday, August 15, 2005

Today was a good day. Me and Mommy just hanging out, no therapists or anything. I am really starting to get on my hands and knees more and more. Today I even started to really rock while I was up there. But when I try and crawl my legs just collapse and I commando crawl, cause I know how to do that!

Mommy seems to be trying to get me to eat less cheese curls so she gave me some crackers today. They were pretty yummy, just not cheese curl yummy. I also had some cooked carrots and peas for lunch today. It was okay, I got a couple in my mouth but I wasn't that interested.

Tommorow I have Speech and OT which is a lot of work. That is okay though cause I don't have another appointment until Friday, and that is with Pat. I love Pat!!!

4 comments:

Belovedlife said...

Well, Quinn, I'm glad I found your blog. It sounds like you had a pretty exciting day. My Peanut, who is 16 mos old, is trying to crwl too. We're having some trouble in that department. But perhaps you have some suggestions?
Have fun tommorrow with your therapists, my Peanut has Developmental and OT tomowrrow too. Busy babies now, but later mom will be busy chasing you. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

'If you can e-mail, you can blog'
"If you can e-mail, you can blog," says Lockhart Steele, blogger of the real estate-centric Web site Curbed.com and managing editor of Gawker Media.
Free your mind and the rest will follow. Hiphop Now is more then just hiphop hip hop league rap and trendy fashion. It's hip hop league rap sharing and networking.

Anonymous said...

Anderson Cooper vs. Dan Abrams
We love it when news anchors get into silly fights . First Anderson Cooper takes some time on his CNN show to dump on FOX and MSNBC for devoting so much time to the Natalee Holloway case.
You cover so much in this blog. I'll be passing it on to loads of people.

If you're looking for more hair loss remedies related resources check out my
href="http://www.howtostophairloss.com">hair loss remedies
site.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Yuk. Back to school. I am going back to school.