Monday, August 29, 2005

My teacher came over today and we had lots of fun learning and playing! She brought me a new chair that is the perfect size for me, I really like to sit in it. She told Mommy that if I am sitting in a better position I might be more likely to sign and stuff like that. We are still working on getting the right height table to go with the chair. I am sure Mommy will post pictures of me in it soon.

We watched Oprah today and it was all about poop! Now I understand exactly what happens when I have a hard time going to the bathroom, YUCK! Thanks a lot Oprah!

I was so glad when Daddy came home today, I miss him when he is at work. He fed me dinner and we played all night until it was time for me to go to sleep. What a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Quinn here is your G Grandma back in the library and like last time I was able to get to your Blog but not my e-mail, what a dumb G G Berta, I guess if I keep trying I might get it, you more than anyone knows that working hard at something makes for something to happen, so you keep trying to do your work and I will try mine. Love you G G Berta.

Anonymous said...

Hi Quinn is me again, make sure you give your mommy and daddy my love and a great big kiss to your grandma Donna, I love your pictures you sure are one good looking kid, wait until the girls find out, Love you G G Berta