Thursday, August 25, 2005

We tried the new straw cup that the OT brought today. I worked great! I am really good at sucking from it and keep a good seal on it with my lips. Mommy says that is great, now I just have to start swallowing my juice instead of spitting it out and laughing. What fun is that??

My PT came over today and that was fun. We climbed on the sofa and that was pretty cool. She said I was doing just great and to keep up the good work. She didn't work me too hard which is good, cause I didn't get much of a nap today. Tommorow we are going out with Grandma Jan to get my picture taken and to have lunch. It sounds like fun, I will let you know how it goes. Then tommorow night I get to stay over at Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bills house!!! Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

BStrong said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful family Quinn. Have fun at your sleepover.