Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I found a new favorite toy today! My Doggie toy that sings and plays with me when I poke it in the right places. I played with it all day long, I especially like the song he sings when you pull his ear. After lunch me and Mommy watched my signing video, I really like that video..but it is really distracting how Mommy always tries to move my hands in a certain way when we watch it. I just don't get it. At least I got to sit in my new chair instead of on the floor like I usually do.

I spent the rest of my day chasing my ball all around the house. I kept pushing it through the little opening between the two sofas and crawling after it. Mommy finally got fed up and pushed the sofas together so I couldn't get through. No problem, I just pushed the ball into the dining room!

No comments: