Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Uncle Ian!!!

Today was okay, my teacher never showed up and didn't even call which was very disappointting. We got up extra early to see her and I was really looking forward to showing her some of my new tricks. Oh well, at least my PT came over today. She was blown away when I showed her how I get on my hands and knees. She couldn't believe how much I had improved in a week! She said my form was excellent and that I would probably be crawling like that soon. I could tell by the look on her face that she was proud of me!

Besides that I was just my usual mischevious self today. I crawled into the dining room and started to play with the kitchen doors (my new favortie toys). Then Mommy made me come back into the living room so I crawled over to the front door and got into some stuff there. When is mommy just going to accept that I am unstoppable and baby-proof this place??

No comments: