Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What a day! I was in a very cranky mood this morning cause Mommy woke me up early for Speech Therapy. The speech therapist could not believe how I acted, she said "Where is the sweet Quinn I know and love?" "Isn't he too young for the terrible two's?" Give me a break lady, I was sleepy and my gums hurt! I felt much better after a nap. Then I had a really interesting lunch, cheese and crackers. I feed myself the crackers, but it is so much easier to let Mommy feed me the cheese. I did do a couple of pieces myself though, I liked it, it was yummy Mozzarella cheese.

Then the OT came over and I was a little better behaved for her. She brought a cool toy catapillar that I really liked. We did some clapping and I grabbed for her shiny necklace every chance I got.

When Daddy got home we hung out and played. Then I went to bed cause I was really sleepy!

No comments: