Friday, August 19, 2005

We went to see Pat Winders today, it was lots of fun..but really wore me out! We worked on everything! I showed her how well I could get on my hands and knees, and how I rock when I am on them. Then she showed me how I can get into sitting easier from that position, not sure that I will ever want to do that but it is nice to know. Then we worked on climbing for a really long time, it was really hard work, but fun. I did really good, she was really impressed with me (as usual).

When we got home I took a little nap, but it wasn't long enough cause I was still really cranky. And even though I was tired and cranky I still crawled my way over to my little desk and tried to climb up on it! Daddy wasn't watching that close so I fell, but it didn't hurt much. I just wanted to prove that I was a good learner and had been paying attention!

Tommorow I get to see Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don! I am so excited cause I haven't seen them in a long time. They were in California for vacation, I am so glad they are back!

No comments: